ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Toni the Hutt Lounge

[Pinned] SwgRogueOne Rules and Policies

SWG RogueOne Rules and Policies - READ THEM HERE
Small Sidious - DEV 99d
Sidious - DEV1290Small Sidious - DEV 99d
Toni the Hutt Lounge

The Cartel (3rd Faction!)

Die wanna wanga!Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Hytoni Desilijic Entooine, or more commonly known as Toni the Hutt ... the underboss for the Desilijic Hutt Cartel.His High Exaltedness, the Great Jabba the Hutt, has tasked me with finding ...
Small Toni the Hutt 170d
Toni the Hutt141471Small Obi-Ton Kenewbi - CSR 11d
Toni the Hutt Lounge

Smuggler's Revamp (Not finished!)

Howdy R1,It's been some time since I have posted any ideas. So ... I'll post one that I've been working on. This is just an idea and has not been approved by the Admins. So just like the Cartel, this is just a dream that I have and maybe some of i...
Small Toni the Hutt 17d
Toni the Hutt5237Small Opi 13d
Toni the Hutt Lounge

Tinys Colorization Project

Hey all, Tiny the non-Hutt here in the Hutt lounge. I have permission from the Hutt himself to post this here, as it will be an on-going project of mine. Whether it gets implemented is not up to me, but it's rather enjoyable doing this, and I thin...
Member avatar small TheTinyPebble 133d
TheTinyPebble344121Small ExodiaJedi 84d
Toni the Hutt Lounge

New Purge Ability

Hello, fellow Users!I have a new ability to suggest ... and it's called Purge. PurgeGiven to all players. When using this ability, you will empty your stomach of all contents. Purge removes all buffs and bonuses you were given, from food/drink. Gi...
Small Toni the Hutt 160d
Toni the Hutt2611Member avatar small TheTinyPebble 158d
Toni the Hutt Lounge

Hutt Professions

Hello, Rogues!Seeing how some species get a little buggy, the trick around it, is to lock them out of certain skills. My first species to post an idea for, is Hutt!CriminalA unique mix of Smuggler and Teras Kasi. The main difference is no meditati...
Small Toni the Hutt 170d
Toni the Hutt3626Small Toni the Hutt 162d
Toni the Hutt Lounge

Podracer Profession

Heya Rogues! I've been thinking about mini professions that would require no skill points but add content to the game. My first concept is Podracer!Podracer would start by learning Novice Podracer from an NPC Trainer in a new podracer garage, nort...
Small Toni the Hutt 170d
Toni the Hutt2508Small Lara Notsil 169d
Toni the Hutt Lounge

Jetpacks and Backpacks!

Hello fellow Users!Jetpacks ... you know the ones! They look great ... but sadly you can only show them off when you have them out! I have come up with a solution! Make a backpack that looks just like the jetpack! When the jetpack is created, a ba...
Small Toni the Hutt 170d
Toni the Hutt1535Small Toni the Hutt 170d
Page 1