Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Wish list

[Pinned] SwgRogueOne Rules and Policies

To All PlayersDo not discuss, advertise, or link other servers (other than SWG RogueOne) or their respective forums on our social media pages or groups, or our forums. Such posts will be deleted and persons that posted them removed.If you break an...
Small Sidious - DEV 99d
Sidious - DEV1208Small Sidious - DEV 99d
Wish list

Droid Combat Socket Clusters

Is this going to be a fix coming in the core code, or would it be worth looking at here?Droids are seriously limited at the moment with non-functional socket clusters (general clusters don't work either).It would be nice to get all the other types...
Member avatar small netyoda 2d
netyoda365Member avatar small netyoda 2d
Wish list

New NPC

Thought I would suggest a few new NPCs Vomiting Chuba.-- Damn things won't stop stealing my Jawa Beer!Underwear snitching meatlump.- We need a pitcher, not an underwear snitcher!Grondagrondagrona Andomegamu. Boss for new frat dungeonSpineflap Cr...
Member avatar small honkwomp 4d
honkwomp171Member avatar small honkwomp 4d
Wish list

Ranger only missions

Seeking the ability to see just creature missions on the terminals as ranger.
Member avatar small maximus0369 11d
maximus0369165Member avatar small maximus0369 11d
Wish list

lightsaber chrystels

Hi,Just wondering if there are gonna be special lightsaber color chrystels ingame with Journeyman like Kenobi's legacy, lava chrystel, Sunriders destiny?Since with the other professions we have the NGE-items as well!
Member avatar small murdoch01 14d
murdoch01193Member avatar small murdoch01 14d
Wish list

BioEngineer Expanded

Here are my thoughts on how BioEngineer could be made more relevant when it comes to petsBioEngineer LoveMore skins - lots more viaCreature Handler Badges :Tame every tamable creature on a planet to get a badge and a physical badge – badge can the...
Member avatar small netyoda 17d
netyoda160Member avatar small netyoda 17d
Wish list

Alderaan Flora

One of the better looking plants on live was the Alderaan Flora from the Cries of Alderaan quest line. Since the quest line is not working yet, could you possibly create a schematic and add Alderaan Flora to the Antique Dealer profession?ThanksGil
Small Gil Craft 27d
Gil Craft2162Small Dez 27d
Wish list

Flying Winnebago Mount

Just modify the Republic Gunship to a Winnebago with wings.
Small Opi 27d
Opi1117Small Opi 27d
Wish list

"Junk" loot and loot tables revamp

Long been frustrated with the loot tables, especially on lower-end mobs. As it is, we spend a lot of time deleting junk from our inventories....To relieve this I would propose:1) Change loot table drop priorities/weights so: a) usually: credits...
Member avatar small rLobster 28d
rLobster4198Member avatar small Humdinger 27d
Wish list

Princess Leia Statue?

I saw it on a different server, it was an outside statue in memory of Carrie Fisher, it was her with r2 giving the disc, so it looked like the diorama but without the starship background. i thought it could be crafted with looted schematic or some...
Small Brice 36d
Brice2180Member avatar small Memnoch127 34d
Wish list

vendor register vehicles

would like to be able to select vehicles when registering vendor.
Member avatar small Jaxx 35d
Jaxx1138Member avatar small Jaxx 35d
Wish list

Temporary Flagging for Neutral

Let Neutral factions participate in pvp battles and choose a side for that battle much like solo was still neutral but chose to fight for rebels. and fett being neutral and choosing to fight for empire?
Small Brice 40d
Brice1138Small Brice 40d
Wish list

updated profession calculator

So the calculator now is great, but with the new professions coming init would be nice to have one with your new professions on it , and possibly a glimpse of what is to come.just a thought =)
Small Brice 40d
Brice1129Small Brice 40d
Wish list

Event time

Was wondering if it would be possible to get some event that is EU friendly? I have missed every event because of timezones, and would really like to join in once in a while. :)
Member avatar small lordphat42 50d
lordphat423275Small Obi-Ton Kenewbi - CSR 50d
Wish list

Dathomir

So I've not been there yet on this server, but I've always wanted a house on Dathomir. Also, while I get that the Witches are the focus, all of the clans had males we can't play as. Just brainstorming here, but couldn't you add a male option by us...
Small Xolo 200d
Xolo4526Member avatar small Memnoch127 51d
Wish list

Extended time on rented City Decorations (the buyable 8hr ones)

It'd be nice if these rented deco items lasted longer than 8 hours. Maybe 24? Possibly even increase the price to match the time. These things are great and I know a few others who would love this changeEspecially the jukebox, if that was extended...
Member avatar small Avari 53d
Avari1161Member avatar small Avari 53d
Wish list

Jawa theme park

Jawas are a big part of SW and are highly over looked. Maybe a 4-5 NPC questline that includes artisons as well as combat. For completing you get a pet JAWA that is a junk dealer, allowing you to sell junk on the fly.
Member avatar small arrowlands 55d
arrowlands3252Member avatar small netyoda 54d
Wish list

For Entertainers

There are only two things I liked about post-NGE SWG. Bunduki/Bunduki 2 dance and the Entertainer props. I have NO IDEA if it's possible, but hey, this is a wish list.
Small Aquadrazi 55d
Aquadrazi3202Small Aquadrazi 55d
Wish list

Black and White Lightsaber Colors, Customizable Sith Speeders, New Jedi Tree, Cortosis Blade.

The black lightsaber crystal, idea from Star Wars The Force Unleashed.\https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FwYEoxFz08-s%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DwYEoxFz08-s&...
Small Vatia 56d
Vatia1197Small Vatia 56d
Wish list

Larger population

I wish for a larger population. Anything we can assist in to achieve this?
Member avatar small Enliven 1y
Enliven4558Member avatar small Iamdem 57d