Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Launcher Support

[Pinned] All Support Request

If you have a support request no matter what it is please submit a ticket with all the information you can give.RogueOne Ticket System.http://rogueone.freshdesk.com/support/homeExample:Launcher crashes.OS: Win10.NET Version: 3.5Is your launcher an...
Small Sidious - DEV 193d
Sidious - DEV1490Small Sidious - DEV 193d
Launcher Support

[Pinned] SwgRogueOne Rules and Policies

SWG RogueOne Rules and Policies - READ THEM HERE
Small Sidious - DEV 332d
Sidious - DEV1540Small Sidious - DEV 332d
Launcher Support

[Pinned] Installation Instructions

Setup Instructions*It is important to note that we base our support off of these install instructions. If you deviate from them you will lose support.* The new launcher requires latest version of .NET to run correctly if you are running 4.0 or be...
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV09722Small Savage - DEV 1y
Launcher Support

[Pinned] SWGEMU TRE Files to Run the Game

In order to play SWG you need the original Disks installed for the .tre files. You will also need an addional 27 .tre files that are supplied for the EMU project. IF you are missing them, you can download HERETo get the original CD's you will ha...
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV15947Small Savage - DEV 1y
Launcher Support

Tre issue?

For some reason i only have 47 tre files... i have downloaded the original SWG and then re installed rogue one files, and updated the Microsoft .NET Framework to the latest version. What else can i do (or missed?). I have tried selecting the TRE o...
Member avatar small Hardironmike 17d
Hardironmike4109Small Gil Craft 16d
Launcher Support

Seeking Authorization Code

Here is my post in seeking the Authorization Code, AKA: The Golden Ticket! :)
Member avatar small AsciiKerr 17d
AsciiKerr153Member avatar small AsciiKerr 17d
Launcher Support

Launcher Problems

Hello,I have recently requested an account and I am trying to update the game so I can play once my accounted is activated. The problem is, my launcher keeps crashing a few moments after I open it. I followed the instructions, ran it as an adminis...
Small Besic 21d
Besic13229Small Sidious - DEV 20d
Launcher Support

Automatic Registration error

Created an account today and I'm getting the error automatic registration is currently disabled. Any idea?
Member avatar small AntiVirus93 40d
AntiVirus9391644Small Sidious - DEV 38d
Launcher Support

client crash only on one char

i didnt know where to post this, but my client crashes when i try to log onto my main char... i am on corellia, going in the large player city to the south east and it crashed. i tried several times to log back into him and same thing. when i log ...
Member avatar small Blacksmith 43d
Blacksmith5157Member avatar small Blacksmith 43d
Launcher Support

launcher not launching

i followed the installed instructions, and after the launcher was updated i click play and nothing happens.. i followed help instructions from here, first to try just the .exe and that didnt work so i went to delete the options.cfg, and reloaded t...
Member avatar small Blacksmith 44d
Blacksmith3131Member avatar small Blacksmith 43d
Launcher Support

Activation Code

It seems some of us are confusing joining the website with joining the actual game. Apologies to all. I would still like that activation code I've heard so much about. :) I know this is a labor of love, not a business, so I will be patient.
Member avatar small Itaka Oharu 240d
Itaka Oharu91220Small Zaydah 48d
Launcher Support

New Account Request

Hi all,I was emailed about my new account and was told to make a post if I don't see the Join option.Hope you can help 😀
Member avatar small Sellissia 51d
Sellissia1114Member avatar small Sellissia 51d
Launcher Support

New Account Request

Like in Topic, THX :)
Member avatar small Baa 75d
Baa7347Member avatar small Baa 74d
Launcher Support

Account Activation

Received a ticket reply requesting that I log in and click ‘join’-or-Create a post if ‘join’ is unavailable....Here is my post!*edited for bad spelling*
Member avatar small jjasonn028 82d
jjasonn0282177Member avatar small jjasonn028 82d
Launcher Support

launcher installation issue

So as I sit here and wait for account activation, Im having an odd issue with downloading the launcher. I have downloaded it, ran as admin, downloaded all the .tre files, then it says play. - all good except no activation yet, but this isnt the is...
Member avatar small jjasonn028 82d
jjasonn0286227Member avatar small jjasonn028 82d
Launcher Support

Launcher not.. launching

Swgclient_r crashes upon pressing play, and it's saying I'm missing lot's of TRE files, yet I've installed and uninstalled three times now, patched with the rogueone launcher, to no avail. Can anyone throw me some suggestions?
Member avatar small JeremyRichards 121d
JeremyRichards20806Small Sidious - DEV 121d
Launcher Support

Make post to see my account?

" Click join the top right, if Join is not there, please make a post so we can see your account." Got an email with this, no idea what it means. I don't have a join option that I can see and uh I guess here is a post. lol If anyone is familiar and...
Member avatar small Malhavik 159d
Malhavik1238Member avatar small Malhavik 159d
Launcher Support

Unable to start

trying to get R1 on my laptop, after install I got "This application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)." Any idea what is causing this?
Member avatar small Bubcus131 178d
Bubcus1312375Small Sidious - DEV 178d
Launcher Support

swgClient_r has stopped working

Hello all, I have a character who camped out on Dantooine and every time I try to log him in, I crash to desktop with the box "swgClient_r has stopped working."Once I get to character select and choose him, I see the "Lando Screen" with the progre...
Small MothmanJenkins 193d
MothmanJenkins2407Small Sidious - DEV 193d
Launcher Support

Activation

Joined Forums ...Created ticket ...Received email:Please goto the forums and create an account, if you have done so, please goto www.swgrogueone.com, login, Click join the top right, if Join is not there, please make a post so we can see your acco...
Member avatar small Ka'as 218d
Ka'as1414Member avatar small Ka'as 218d