Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Launcher Support

[Pinned] All Support Request

If you have a support request no matter what it is please submit a ticket with all the information you can give.RogueOne Ticket System.http://rogueone.freshdesk.com/support/homeExample:Launcher crashes.OS: Win10.NET Version: 3.5Is your launcher an...
Small Sidious - DEV 125d
Sidious - DEV1362Small Sidious - DEV 125d
Launcher Support

[Pinned] SwgRogueOne Rules and Policies

SWG RogueOne Rules and Policies - READ THEM HERE
Small Sidious - DEV 264d
Sidious - DEV1489Small Sidious - DEV 264d
Launcher Support

[Pinned] Installation Instructions

Setup Instructions*It is important to note that we base our support off of these install instructions. If you deviate from them you will lose support.* The new launcher requires latest version of .NET to run correctly if you are running 4.0 or be...
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV09055Small Savage - DEV 1y
Launcher Support

[Pinned] SWGEMU TRE Files to Run the Game

In order to play SWG you need the original Disks installed for the .tre files. You will also need an addional 27 .tre files that are supplied for the EMU project. IF you are missing them, you can download HERETo get the original CD's you will ha...
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV15546Small Savage - DEV 1y
Launcher Support

New Account Request

Like in Topic, THX :)
Member avatar small Baa 7d
Baa7188Member avatar small Baa 6d
Launcher Support

Account Activation

Received a ticket reply requesting that I log in and click ‘join’-or-Create a post if ‘join’ is unavailable....Here is my post!*edited for bad spelling*
Member avatar small jjasonn028 14d
jjasonn028289Member avatar small jjasonn028 14d
Launcher Support

launcher installation issue

So as I sit here and wait for account activation, Im having an odd issue with downloading the launcher. I have downloaded it, ran as admin, downloaded all the .tre files, then it says play. - all good except no activation yet, but this isnt the is...
Member avatar small jjasonn028 14d
jjasonn0286107Member avatar small jjasonn028 14d
Launcher Support

Activation Code

It seems some of us are confusing joining the website with joining the actual game. Apologies to all. I would still like that activation code I've heard so much about. :) I know this is a labor of love, not a business, so I will be patient.
Member avatar small Itaka Oharu 172d
Itaka Oharu6711Small Sidious - DEV 27d
Launcher Support

Launcher not.. launching

Swgclient_r crashes upon pressing play, and it's saying I'm missing lot's of TRE files, yet I've installed and uninstalled three times now, patched with the rogueone launcher, to no avail. Can anyone throw me some suggestions?
Member avatar small JeremyRichards 53d
JeremyRichards20485Small Sidious - DEV 53d
Launcher Support

Make post to see my account?

" Click join the top right, if Join is not there, please make a post so we can see your account." Got an email with this, no idea what it means. I don't have a join option that I can see and uh I guess here is a post. lol If anyone is familiar and...
Member avatar small Malhavik 91d
Malhavik1177Member avatar small Malhavik 91d
Launcher Support

Can't get past login...

When I get to the Character Creation screen, I get a message saying the launcher stopped working, and it crashes. No codes or anything. It just quits out. Any ideas?
Member avatar small Havelock 102d
Havelock2278Small Toeki Teine 102d
Launcher Support

Unable to start

trying to get R1 on my laptop, after install I got "This application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)." Any idea what is causing this?
Member avatar small Bubcus131 110d
Bubcus1312276Small Sidious - DEV 110d
Launcher Support

swgClient_r has stopped working

Hello all, I have a character who camped out on Dantooine and every time I try to log him in, I crash to desktop with the box "swgClient_r has stopped working."Once I get to character select and choose him, I see the "Lando Screen" with the progre...
Small MothmanJenkins 125d
MothmanJenkins2298Small Sidious - DEV 125d
Launcher Support

Activation

Joined Forums ...Created ticket ...Received email:Please goto the forums and create an account, if you have done so, please goto www.swgrogueone.com, login, Click join the top right, if Join is not there, please make a post so we can see your acco...
Member avatar small Ka'as 150d
Ka'as1338Member avatar small Ka'as 150d
Launcher Support

Automatic registration disabled.

Automatic registration disabled.Thanks
Small Pop 264d
Pop174148Member avatar small netyoda 158d
Launcher Support

Activation

it said to post so they can see the account to send the activation codeTolan
Member avatar small Tolan 161d
Tolan1330Member avatar small Tolan 161d
Launcher Support

Got the join process done, but..

Joined Forums site... Check..Setup and received code.. check..Set a password... check..Get to login screen and server still wont recognize my account.. Tried the user name, tried my real name, tried my email as the login info, even did a password ...
Member avatar small Zenny 172d
Zenny5577Member avatar small onedrnkirish 170d
Launcher Support

onemanarmy900 Account

Posting as per email. No join button :(
Member avatar small onemanarmy900 174d
onemanarmy9002435Small Sidious - DEV 173d
Launcher Support

Tomrin, New Account

Received the email, did not see join in top right corner. Creating a post as told to do in the email (if Join button was not present). Not sure if this is the right place, but here it is.
Member avatar small Tomrin 177d
Tomrin4608Member avatar small onemanarmy900 174d
Launcher Support

Launcher keeps crashing

So when i hit the rogue one icon it crashes the min it says Loading Server status.....The icon is green and says ready to play.I have 66 out of 66 tre files.But it still stays SWGRogueOne-Launcher has stopped working A problem caused the program t...
Small bamneely 182d
bamneely3569Small bamneely 182d