Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Launcher Support

[Pinned] All Support Request

If you have a support request no matter what it is please submit a ticket with all the information you can give.RogueOne Ticket System.http://rogueone.freshdesk.com/support/homeExample:Launcher crashes.OS: Win10.NET Version: 3.5Is your launcher an...
Small Sidious - DEV 71d
Sidious - DEV1238Small Sidious - DEV 71d
Launcher Support

[Pinned] SwgRogueOne Rules and Policies

SWG RogueOne Rules and Policies - READ THEM HERE
Small Sidious - DEV 210d
Sidious - DEV1412Small Sidious - DEV 210d
Launcher Support

[Pinned] Installation Instructions

Setup Instructions*It is important to note that we base our support off of these install instructions. If you deviate from them you will lose support.* The new launcher requires latest version of .NET to run correctly if you are running 4.0 or be...
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV08419Small Savage - DEV 1y
Launcher Support

[Pinned] SWGEMU TRE Files to Run the Game

In order to play SWG you need the original Disks installed for the .tre files. You will also need an addional 27 .tre files that are supplied for the EMU project. IF you are missing them, you can download HERETo get the original CD's you will ha...
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV15253Small Savage - DEV 1y
Launcher Support

Make post to see my account?

" Click join the top right, if Join is not there, please make a post so we can see your account." Got an email with this, no idea what it means. I don't have a join option that I can see and uh I guess here is a post. lol If anyone is familiar and...
Member avatar small Malhavik 37d
Malhavik1103Member avatar small Malhavik 37d
Launcher Support

Activation Code

It seems some of us are confusing joining the website with joining the actual game. Apologies to all. I would still like that activation code I've heard so much about. :) I know this is a labor of love, not a business, so I will be patient.
Member avatar small Itaka Oharu 118d
Itaka Oharu3432Small Oxy 45d
Launcher Support

Can't get past login...

When I get to the Character Creation screen, I get a message saying the launcher stopped working, and it crashes. No codes or anything. It just quits out. Any ideas?
Member avatar small Havelock 48d
Havelock2150Small Toeki Teine 48d
Launcher Support

Unable to start

trying to get R1 on my laptop, after install I got "This application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)." Any idea what is causing this?
Member avatar small Bubcus131 56d
Bubcus1312155Small Sidious - DEV 56d
Launcher Support

swgClient_r has stopped working

Hello all, I have a character who camped out on Dantooine and every time I try to log him in, I crash to desktop with the box "swgClient_r has stopped working."Once I get to character select and choose him, I see the "Lando Screen" with the progre...
Small MothmanJenkins 71d
MothmanJenkins2204Small Sidious - DEV 71d
Launcher Support

Activation

Joined Forums ...Created ticket ...Received email:Please goto the forums and create an account, if you have done so, please goto www.swgrogueone.com, login, Click join the top right, if Join is not there, please make a post so we can see your acco...
Member avatar small Ka'as 96d
Ka'as1257Member avatar small Ka'as 96d
Launcher Support

Automatic registration disabled.

Automatic registration disabled.Thanks
Small Pop 209d
Pop173711Member avatar small netyoda 104d
Launcher Support

Activation

it said to post so they can see the account to send the activation codeTolan
Member avatar small Tolan 106d
Tolan1239Member avatar small Tolan 106d
Launcher Support

Got the join process done, but..

Joined Forums site... Check..Setup and received code.. check..Set a password... check..Get to login screen and server still wont recognize my account.. Tried the user name, tried my real name, tried my email as the login info, even did a password ...
Member avatar small Zenny 118d
Zenny5407Member avatar small onedrnkirish 116d
Launcher Support

onemanarmy900 Account

Posting as per email. No join button :(
Member avatar small onemanarmy900 120d
onemanarmy9002334Small Sidious - DEV 119d
Launcher Support

Tomrin, New Account

Received the email, did not see join in top right corner. Creating a post as told to do in the email (if Join button was not present). Not sure if this is the right place, but here it is.
Member avatar small Tomrin 123d
Tomrin4443Member avatar small onemanarmy900 120d
Launcher Support

Launcher keeps crashing

So when i hit the rogue one icon it crashes the min it says Loading Server status.....The icon is green and says ready to play.I have 66 out of 66 tre files.But it still stays SWGRogueOne-Launcher has stopped working A problem caused the program t...
Small bamneely 128d
bamneely3412Small bamneely 128d
Launcher Support

Cant Login

Hello, I played on the server quite a while back and took a break when RL took a lot of time. When I came back I forgot my password and reset it. Logging into the site is fine but I cant log into the game. Any chance an Admin could help me out ...
Member avatar small Romina 138d
Romina3377Member avatar small Romina 138d
Launcher Support

New account

I was told to click the join button on the top right or make a post if I didn't get a join button. Got nothing so posting here.
Member avatar small Xercies 143d
Xercies1329Member avatar small Xercies 143d
Launcher Support

SWG Account

How do I get a swg game account now?
Member avatar small Aha 210d
Aha7857Small Savage - DEV 149d
Launcher Support

Launcher issues. Click launch nothing happens

RogueOne.exe: stage.119798unknown location : FATAL 4d962776: appearance/defaultappearance.apt could not be found. Are your paths set up correctly?unknown location : FATAL be5fbc55: ExceptionHandler invokedCrash dump I am getting. All tre files ar...
Member avatar small bettyford 1y
bettyford145464Member avatar small zainegreenboy 150d