Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
In Testing

[Pinned] SWG RogueOne - Rules and Policies (Please Read)

SWG RogueOne Rules and Policies - READ THEM HERE
Small Sidious - DEV 346d
Sidious - DEV11245Small Sidious - DEV 346d
In Testing

T/C?

OKay, so the TC said it was down lastnight when I was on it.I saw it was offline this morning but logged in anyway and it really is down this time. Any eta on it returning to up and running status?
Small Xolo 14d
Xolo4177Small Cozdragon 14d
In Testing

Testers Needed

Hello. I will keep this simple. We need testers.How do I connect: Open Launcher, select "Servers" at top left and choose Test server- Use your current logon information.- YOU MUST CREATE A NEW TOONS!!! (you will see yours, but you will not be a...
Small Savage - DEV 18d
Savage - DEV16556Small Xolo 15d
In Testing

Mounts/Jedi Journyman * Updated 31 July 2017

Creature HandlerCH's can now tame the following babies as mounts!BlurrgGraulGrondaKashyyyk BanthaLantern BirdMurra BlancaMutant RancorNerfPainted SpatPeko PekoRancorSnorbalSpiketail BlurrgWhisper BirdThe following can be purchased from the Galaxy ...
Small Savage - DEV 89d
Savage - DEV11617Small Savage - DEV 89d
In Testing

Did someone say Survey Droids?????

So on top of all the fun new stuff we have been working on I was looking back at some requests that have been floating around and one that stood out today was asking for the stats of resources coming back on the survey droids reports so I have bee...
Small Sidious - DEV 115d
Sidious - DEV1342Small Sidious - DEV 115d
In Testing

Test Patch Notes - 04042017

*Make sure to Close the game and update launcher!!RangersNew Master Ranger Only Quest- Location -14 -3923 Yavin4- 4 new Quests!Quest Rewards- 11 New Hunter Trophy's- New Ranger Only hut (Lootable Schematic)- New Ranger Creature Survey Tool (Lootab...
Small Savage - DEV 197d
Savage - DEV1833Small Savage - DEV 197d
In Testing

Pets/Quests Testing Needed

Hello Everyone,We would like to get some people to hop over to the test center and test a few things for us. Please Do the following before testing- Please close your game and Update your launcher- After updating, on your launcher choose "Server ...
Small Savage - DEV 284d
Savage - DEV11333Small Savage - DEV 284d
In Testing

Development Road Map 2016

Hello All,I know it's a little late in the year to put this out, but I figured now is as good as a time than any. Maybe it will help answer any questions you may have on where we are going? or maybe it's just cool information to have. At any rat...
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV02527Small Savage - DEV 1y
Page 1