ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Trade

[Pinned] SwgRogueOne Rules and Policies

SWG RogueOne Rules and Policies - READ THEM HERE
Small Sidious - DEV 332d
Sidious - DEV1590Small Sidious - DEV 332d
Trade

Blasterfist

Well hello there...I am currently in the market for a high end Blasterfist. Currently have been running Geo with no luck on bones, so I am well aware of the cost factor, and I am very happy to pay. Please email me in game on Ofee with your price a...
Small Ofee 6d
Ofee469Small Ofee 6d
Trade

jedi toughness tape or clothes

if anyone has any of this that they would be willing to part with please let me know... i have LOTS to offer... pretty much anything in game =)thanks,Bull
Small Bulldawg 9d
Bulldawg283Small Bulldawg 6d
Trade

Buying ALL FS Resources

Buying all the FS Resource Containers you have, so come clear out your invntory and drop them on my vendor located in my Signature. Offering 10k per container so just drop them on there any way you like, be it in a backpack or singles!thanks,Bull
Small Bulldawg 6d
Bulldawg140Small Bulldawg 6d
Trade

Max Pistol or Tissue

I am looking for a pistol that has max damage on it. Basically 1200 when you add a PUP for it. I have a few mil to play with just have not seen anything like this on any vendors. I will also take equivalent Krayt tissue if anyone has any as well. ...
Member avatar small Ony 9d
Ony 578Member avatar small Ony 7d
Trade

WTB Ore

Want to buy Iwosis, Vendusii Crystal Amorphus Gemstone, or other Vendusii Crystal Amorphus Gemstone. Send /tell or in game mail to Beretta. Seeking 50K or more
Member avatar small Sedarae 17d
Sedarae170Member avatar small Sedarae 17d
Trade

ISO Class 4 liq petro chem fuel

prefer the highest quality i can get, dont need too much around 10-20k is sufficient mail "misty" if you have some im checking the global bazaar every day to see if its on a vender! >.<
Member avatar small boba 19d
boba179Member avatar small boba 19d
Trade

WTB Sith Shadow Resources

Looking to buy all of your Sith Shadow resources (doin' crafting village quest). PST /Mail Ryuask in-game for offers!
Member avatar small JohnFromSteam 43d
JohnFromSteam1120Member avatar small JohnFromSteam 43d
Trade

Need a little Teegrayl reactive gas

So I was collecting this reactive gas on Mandalore trying to get 1 million units for a Luxum crystal... It despawned and it turns out I got 996,000 units! So, I need like another 4k of it, let me know if you can help me out. I'll give you some c...
Member avatar small ioscode 44d
ioscode199Member avatar small ioscode 44d
Trade

+25 CA Music and Dance enhancement

LTB both music and dance enhancement +25 CA'sreplies pls
Small Indiana 45d
Indiana1139Small Indiana 45d
Trade

ISO amazing pistol for BH

i have almost 2 mil to play with i want to see what i can get. Any weapon smiths have a gem locked far away in the back of your house that you want to sell?
Member avatar small boba 71d
boba3304Member avatar small boba 70d
Trade

wtb pulse cannon

wtb pulse cannon. please reply if you have any available and price and stats
Member avatar small Zenith 90d
Zenith1170Member avatar small Zenith 90d
Trade

Jedi Toughness

Anybody seen any of these drop yet?Looking to buy if possible!
Member avatar small irtehbom 132d
irtehbom1369Member avatar small irtehbom 132d
Trade

WTB/WTT Binary liquid

looking to pay around 25mil or 280+ strength dot weapon I would tradeif you have inbox me or send /tell or mail to Madhead SillyWalker
Member avatar small Madhead 159d
Madhead5622Member avatar small Madhead 146d
Trade

Rent a kill

If your struggle to killing high end mobs or bunkers and want help send me a /tell I can help you kill anything from a nuna upto defeating mando/taanab bunkers / Mellichae AlsoIs there that one Jedi that you really want to suffer death!! Why not s...
Member avatar small Madhead 165d
Madhead3550Small Sidious - DEV 149d
Trade

CA/AA sale

Kenosis cantina dant on the SillyWalker loooooooots vendorExperimentation Survey Music/danceJediMuch much more Loads for sale a lot cheaper than 100k a point you see on the bazaarDon't wait too long you may miss out !!!!!!
Member avatar small Madhead 185d
Madhead2595Member avatar small Madhead 161d
Trade

WTB Lightsaber Force Regen

Looking for all +'s on Lightsaber force regen.
Member avatar small irtehbom 161d
irtehbom1320Member avatar small irtehbom 161d
Trade

WTB - Binary Liquid -4 Mil

Send tell/mail in game.Phebus/Xhebus
Member avatar small KingPhebus 165d
KingPhebus2385Member avatar small Madhead 165d
Trade

Contract - Master Armor Smith

Armor must be made for IthorianPieces neededheadArms - all piecesFeetChestAll pieces must be 4 socketsColor: Forest greensend a tell or email to Coscks if you accept the contract.Starting Budjet: 1 million credits
Small Coscks 188d
Coscks1310Small Coscks 188d
Trade

WTB: WOOKIE ARMOR

Looking for a set of wookie armor, let me know what you have and how much.
Member avatar small Jumpmanx 192d
Jumpmanx9898Member avatar small Jumpmanx 191d