ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Trade

[Pinned] SwgRogueOne Rules and Policies

SWG RogueOne Rules and Policies - READ THEM HERE
Small Sidious - DEV 99d
Sidious - DEV1261Small Sidious - DEV 99d
Trade

LTB Irolunn reactive gas

Have any to sell, anyone? If so please reply, or message Uwo in game.Thanks.
Small exgallows 9d
exgallows3157Small exgallows 8d
Trade

peko peko albatross feather

hello looking to buy one of these as I cant seem to find a spawn anywhere
Member avatar small Memnoch127 18d
Memnoch1276250Member avatar small Memnoch127 9d
Trade

Weapon Exp Tapes

Does anyone have any for sale?
Member avatar small Stifle 10d
Stifle178Member avatar small Stifle 10d
Trade

Need to kill Mel? I gotz what you need.

Chip RocketBeubs here, and I am offering my service... To assassinate Mel.Lately, and all of those waiting know the pain, it is impossible to find a group for Mel WHEN YOU WANT IT!! I dont blame the server though, lol Others get nothing for helpin...
Member avatar small Lucyan 43d
Lucyan7401Member avatar small Akai 10d
Trade

LF Best Bio-Engineer Pets!

I need top notch BE Pets.I need fast moving pets, preferably cats.I need 2 lvl 30 pets with LS resist(Best you can get them);1 with Intimidate/Poison and 1 with Plague/intimidate specials.I need 2 lvl 60 Pets with high LS resist and same specials....
Small Uthar 71d
Uthar6513Member avatar small netyoda 19d
Trade

Looking for a commando bunker

Please send me a W.P. and price.
Small bamneely 21d
bamneely4159Small bamneely 21d
Trade

Paying Bounty for resources

To the first person who notifies me about Chromium Aluminum or Thoranium steel has spawned and on what planet.I will pay you 1 mill if you notify me before the metal is on Galaxy Harvester or 100k if you are the first to notify me after it is pos...
Member avatar small honkwomp 23d
honkwomp1121Member avatar small honkwomp 23d
Trade

WTB: Commando Weapon Loot

Do you like credits? Are you not a commando? Here's what I'm offering for any of the loot for making new commando weapons. Just offer to Nordic Weapons vendor on in South Coronet at 165, -5620Weapon Schematics from Arnold Quest: 500kDrops from ...
Member avatar small ioscode 33d
ioscode4278Member avatar small ioscode 27d
Trade

Buying Artifact Schematics 250k each

Paying 250k each for the looted commando artifact schematics!Please drop them off on Gun's Drop Off Vendor /waypoint -7087 -4113 in Intrepid on Naboo :)
Member avatar small box 30d
box1152Member avatar small box 30d
Trade

Introducing: Bulldog's Med Vendor

/way 284 -5574 Citadel Prime, CorelliaNow Stocking....Buffs915pow/2hr54min/26charge - 50k/set903pow/3hr23min/27charge - 40k/set879pow/2hr46min/20charge - 20k/setCM Kits 500k/ea (Mind or Health)Each Kit includes10x 326eff/136pot/50use Poison - C10x...
Small Bulldawg 43d
Bulldawg2233Small Bulldawg 38d
Trade

Looking for to buy housing, 4 to five houses

Looking to buy NGE houses with Weaponsmith Experimentation bonus, Bioengineer Experimentation bonus, Artisan experimentation bonus, and medic experimentation bonus (if it is not the player city structure the med center, because you need a city to ...
Member avatar small PyscoJuggalo 44d
PyscoJuggalo8432Member avatar small lordphat42 39d
Trade

Tolium and Titanium needed

HelloI need tolium and titanium now :)paying 10 cpu
Member avatar small Lucyan 45d
Lucyan6355Member avatar small Madhead 41d
Trade

WTB high end loot/resources

High End Acklay bone 200+High End Krayt Tissue 200+buying http://www.galaxyharvester.net/resource.py/58/negea 10cpubuying http://www.galaxyharvester.net/resource.py/58/sillisis 10cpubuying http://www.galaxyharvester.net/resource.py/58/sireco 10cpu...
Member avatar small Madhead 57d
Madhead6550Member avatar small Madhead 51d
Trade

WTB Arch Exp Tapes

I am looking for Architech exp and assy tapes. If you have any for sale (already searched bazaar) please let me know how many points and cost. Thank you!PS I will take small ones too :)
Small Starbane 53d
Starbane2224Member avatar small Madhead 51d
Trade

PC and Possible Sale of Demon Wings

Hi all, trying to get a price check on demon wings, I haven't seen any on vendors and I am looking to sell.Thanks!
Member avatar small Iamdem 57d
Iamdem2275Member avatar small Madhead 57d
box6643Member avatar small box 60d
Trade

wtb ditanium steel

http://www.galaxyharvester.net/resource.py/58/sillisis
Member avatar small Madhead 64d
Madhead1256Member avatar small Madhead 64d
Trade

Acklay Power Hammer Auction

Auction End: Fri Apr. 28th 6pm Pacific TimeStarting Bid: 500kBid Increment: 100k min.Buyout: 5 millionYou are bidding on this item. I used it a little bit, just to break it in ;-)
Member avatar small ioscode 66d
ioscode4455Small AKA Holy 66d
Trade

Anyone want / need Rancor stuff?

So would it be worth my time to post the 30 or 40 items I got from doing racors? Basically, I'm asking is anyone interested? If yes then please let me know and I'll take the time to post, the trade area here on the forum don't seem very active so ...
Small ardo 76d
ardo5522Small Olin 72d