Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Original
Custom Items for RogueOne!
2627Small
Post things you would like to see in game...(This does not mean it will get put in)
234826Small
Original
Everything Hutt
851Member avatar small
21Small
Original
A place to share your decorating achievements!
510Small
Original
A place to chat about things not SWG!
519Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

FACTIONAL PVP WEEKEND!

Hello everyone and to those just getting here WELCOME!This is a NO JEDI event!!Since the other classes are the backbone of the Galactic Battle, We have talked about an arranged battle between the Imperial and Rebel factions. We do not want this to...
Small Thornes 1y
Thornes112652Small Imhotep 1y
General Discussion

New species question

I rolled a Duros and I'm not seeing any of the race stats being added in my skills window. (+10 harvesting etc.)Are they hidden stats or just not working yet?Also, I was wondering which of the new races can't wear gloves.I'm wanting to roll my PvP...
Member avatar small Tsion 1y
Tsion2834Small Sidious - DEV 1y
General Discussion

coming from swg rev

since the swg rev server is shutting down a few of us are looking at other swg emu servers just wondering what the population/PVP is like and is this server set to Wipe at all.thanksMadhead SillyWalkerMuffinMans SillyWalkerGingerBreadMan SillyWalker
Member avatar small Madhead 1y
Madhead102325Small Woha 1y
General Discussion

RogueOne Admin Changes

Corran has informed us that effective immediately he will no longer be an ingame Admin for RogueOne.His desire to be a player, enjoy content and lead the rebellion to victory out weighs his desire to provide ingame help.Corran will continue to hel...
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV81698Small Firecracker 1y
1 2 3
General Discussion

Talk about the upcoming patch Thread

Just wanted to put this here seeing we locked the Knight Trial thread cause it displays all the posts on the home page. So if you want to say something about the patch notes post it here.
Small Sidious - DEV 1y
Sidious - DEV4510213Small Lara Notsil 1y
General Discussion

Thank You!

Just a quick shout out to our Devs, Thank You! We got our guild paintings the other day, and they are awesome! :)It's this kind of stuff that our Developers do for us that makes this server so special, truly a cut above the rest! :)DezPS: OMG have...
Small Dez 1y
Dez3659Small mrsthornes 1y
General Discussion

Knights Trial - Scale up rewards

Hi guys, i eard a lot of complain about the knight trial uber grind that we have to do, isn't so bad at all but it could be improved so the user could constantly have a feeling of progression.now we need to grind 200k xp to get only one box, what ...
Small Coscks 1y
Coscks71121Small Sidious - DEV 1y
General Discussion

Getting "The Client has stopped working" message frequently

Hello!I updated the launcher on this computer for the new recent update.Sometimes the game runs, but often either the subject message comes up while playing the game and also often while attempting to logon.My wife's computer runs the game in wind...
Member avatar small mapache 1y
mapache2613Small Savage - DEV 1y
General Discussion

Carrie Fisher 1956-2016

She will always be our Princess!
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV1696Small Savage - DEV 1y
General Discussion

AWESOME!!!

There has been a great disturbance in the FORCE!I have played this game since Alpha thru to the NGE and then lost all HOPE. This server has boomed with "personality" in the coding and is now becoming what Smedley should have done. If this progress...
Small Thornes 1y
Thornes2601Small Sidious - DEV 1y
General Discussion

New Planet pretty

Member avatar small twann 1y
twann1479Member avatar small twann 1y
General Discussion

Holiday Greetings

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.
Small Ofee 1y
Ofee81510Small khazad 1y
General Discussion

Crafting Bonus Housing

Where do I go here in the forums to find out what I need to gather to make the Weaponsmith House? I found out what I need for the cafe, but I need to find out which bunker it is for WS/AS, and also thinking about that garage.
Small DaSithHunta 1y
DaSithHunta2812Small Blender 1y
General Discussion

Great job on the Pimp My House Contest!

Hello!I just finished casting my vote on the Pimp My House contest and must say everyone's entries were awesome! There was some really cool decorations that I might even try to replicate if that is ok. It was fun to go through and see what everyo...
Small Dez 1y
Dez112276Small Firecracker 1y
General Discussion

Getting into the Christmas Spirit

Got the tree up in the City of Deception on Tatooine, now to get the one set up in my living room on Earth, hehe. Who else is starting to get into the Christmas spirit? I am stumped for a tree topper, any ideas?Dez
Small Dez 1y
Dez81675Small Savage - DEV 1y
General Discussion

Questions before I begin..

Okay, so my discs that were not supposed to be here until Monday arrived just now. While I am loading them up, I wanted to know if there was anything else other than the Rogueone launcherI need to download. I know it sounds stupid, but for some st...
Small Xolo 1y
Xolo3821Small Phsyco 1y
General Discussion

epic video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiCGkzwW_S8
Small Vlhad 1y
Vlhad2662Small Xolo 1y
General Discussion

New Forums Section Added .. Planets!

It is with great jubilation and excruciating enthusiasm that we present to you a new ... ney, brand spanking new forum section for all of your planet information! You can find it here ... enjoy!
Small RogueOne 1y
RogueOne1508Small RogueOne 1y
General Discussion

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving all. Hope all are well and happy this season :)
Small Inde 1y
Inde91691Small Phsyco 1y
General Discussion

Owoz working off Thanksgiving Feast

must have been Ofee's SnickerDoodles...
Small Hood 1y
Hood2689Small Ofee 1y