Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Original
Custom Items for RogueOne!
2627Small
Post things you would like to see in game...(This does not mean it will get put in)
234826Small
Original
Everything Hutt
851Member avatar small
21Small
Original
A place to share your decorating achievements!
510Small
Original
A place to chat about things not SWG!
519Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Sneak peek?

im not the best model. but here ya go!
Small Banquo 209d
Banquo1301Small Banquo 209d
General Discussion

Kenner figures from original trilogy

Anyone know if these two in the red box are actual Star Wars figures? and if so, what their names are.
Small Dakk 228d
Dakk3722Small MysteriousDD 214d
General Discussion

Storm trooper guild

So just kicking this idea around here. I've seen Imperial guilds here however most people just don't wear Faction armor or do things in group. Just seems like were lacking a true imperial presence.Just wondering if anybody would be interested in f...
Small Memnoch127 215d
Memnoch1271357Small Memnoch127 215d
General Discussion

Interested in playing here

Hello all, I play in basi and I am interested in playing here. What is the xp system? And how many active IPs during prime time.. appreciate your time.. thank you.
Member avatar small AethisRex 216d
AethisRex4760Member avatar small AethisRex 215d
General Discussion

Arnold Quest Commando Weapon Details

Thought some people might like to know what kind of damage types and other stats the special Commando weapons have. Posting here ones I have crated so far and encourage others to fill in with ones not listed yet.Lava Cannon Crusader M-XX Blast C...
Member avatar small ioscode 216d
ioscode1428Member avatar small ioscode 216d
General Discussion

Mando bunker elite mobs drops

Has anyone looted a commando artifact schematic lately? I've been killing elite mobs in various bunkers over last week or two and gotten like 20 of the other commando drops, but no schematics. Maybe they were made more rare or removed?
Member avatar small ioscode 220d
ioscode3611Member avatar small ioscode 218d
General Discussion

@Savage & TC help

I am unable to log on any of my characters on TC. I get the following error... "The planet in which your character is stored is disabled". I'm guessing Tanaab is not turned on? If you can port Gil & Karnoc to Cnet, it would be great.ThanksGil
Small Gil Craft 225d
Gil Craft3586Small Gil Craft 224d
General Discussion

Savage Certification Event

Savage Towing Service
Small Dakk 228d
Dakk1568Small Dakk 228d
General Discussion

Jedi visibility

I have literally seen tons of Jedi with their lightsabers equipped and stand AFK for hours in a cantina and they never pop up on the BH terms.Over the last 3-5 days or so there have been no Jedi on the terms. Yet you drive by the Squill Cave and s...
Small AKA Holy 241d
AKA Holy112131Member avatar small Madhead 229d
General Discussion

new commando weapons question

which are for the acid line in commando and which are for the flamer line just so i know with moves to use
Member avatar small Madhead 232d
Madhead3624Member avatar small Madhead 232d
General Discussion

Watch your 6

I have spent the last week working with a company that contacted me for a work-at-home position. This newly emerging tech company was in Bloomberg Business Week (magazine) as a new and innovative startup. The interview seemed to go exceptionally ...
Member avatar small bewchakka 232d
bewchakka1503Member avatar small bewchakka 232d
General Discussion

Weapon facility breakin

click here Troubled Rebel Princess
Small Opi 232d
Opi1323Small Opi 232d
General Discussion

Something wrong?

Half of the people got kicked from the server and now can't get back in?Anyone know whats up? OK now it is showing down on the launcher just not the site.
Member avatar small Edmonde 237d
Edmonde3669Member avatar small Edmonde 237d
General Discussion

Trick or Treat Race Track

I was looking for this last track anyone have any idea where it might be?
Small Stormgeald 237d
Stormgeald3722Small Stormgeald 237d
General Discussion

Suggestion

It's from NGE but I would LOVE to see player bounties in game. Is that a possibility?
Member avatar small box 237d
box2530Member avatar small Humdinger 237d
General Discussion

dual boxing

Haven't seen any posts on boxing 2 accounts. First, are there any rogue 1 rules against dual-boxing 2 toons at the same time on the same account?If allowed, what boxing software are you using? I used issboxer on revelations, but the mouse issue be...
Member avatar small ryn 288d
ryn71238Member avatar small obelawe 237d
General Discussion

Windows 10 Dual Screen

I have windows 10 i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz with 64GB RAM with a Radeon RX 480 Graphics card. I have a dual screen set up and don't have any problems moving any other game or app between the two screens in windowed mode. However I can't seem to get...
Small Stormgeald 245d
Stormgeald6954Member avatar small honkwomp 238d
General Discussion

Return of Japa Daba

greetings to all I have returned to rogue one
Small Japa Daba 243d
Japa Daba1394Small Japa Daba 243d
General Discussion

You now Qualify for the skill: Novice Badge Hunter, Huuh?

So I now Qualify for the skill: Novice Badge Hunter...Except I don't have any idea what that is let alone how to train in it even if I wanted to, or what its used for, the Descriptions are not very descriptive so any ideas what its good for?
Small ardo 243d
ardo2594Small Savage - DEV 243d
General Discussion

Using Vendors as storage

If you do this, would you be so kind as to unregister your vendor. The wearable container listing is getting pretty ragged with all these 99999999999 listings Mastercraft and Gold, I am gonna mention you speficially on the wearable containers, bu...
Member avatar small honkwomp 244d
honkwomp1440Member avatar small honkwomp 244d