Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Original
Custom Items for RogueOne!
2627Small
Post things you would like to see in game...(This does not mean it will get put in)
237839Small
Original
Everything Hutt
851Member avatar small
21Small
Original
A place to share your decorating achievements!
513Small
Original
A place to chat about things not SWG!
519Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

name creation

I created a toon and acidently made him an artisan when he was suppossed to be brawler. So I deleted him and re-created the correct toon and now it wont give me the name even though the toon is deleted. Is there a chance I will get that name back??
Member avatar small Thaylee 293d
Thaylee4800Member avatar small netyoda 292d
General Discussion

Vendor problem?

Anyone know if vendors are currently Bugged? I tried to check maintenance on the one that I had and it wouldn't go then I tried to do everything else you can do with one to include destroying it. I can add items and take items off but nothing else...
Small Stormgeald 303d
Stormgeald5912Small Stormgeald 302d
General Discussion

Did someone say Survey Droids?????

This is gonna be awesome!since you figured this part out,might there be a way to use said droids for creature resources? I know I'm probably living in a dream world,but doesn't hurt to ask.Awesome work BTW!
Small Roost 304d
Roost4857Member avatar small netyoda 303d
General Discussion

Just because

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi7KPDi_yQI&list=RDoi7KPDi_yQI
Small Gil Craft 304d
Gil Craft1518Small Gil Craft 304d
General Discussion

@Savage & Rise of the Pirates

There better be rum...
Small Gil Craft 305d
Gil Craft1376Small Gil Craft 305d
General Discussion

Sneak peek?

im not the best model. but here ya go!
Small Banquo 305d
Banquo1391Small Banquo 305d
General Discussion

Kenner figures from original trilogy

Anyone know if these two in the red box are actual Star Wars figures? and if so, what their names are.
Small Dakk 324d
Dakk3899Small MysteriousDD 310d
General Discussion

Storm trooper guild

So just kicking this idea around here. I've seen Imperial guilds here however most people just don't wear Faction armor or do things in group. Just seems like were lacking a true imperial presence.Just wondering if anybody would be interested in f...
Small Memnoch127 311d
Memnoch1271447Small Memnoch127 311d
General Discussion

Interested in playing here

Hello all, I play in basi and I am interested in playing here. What is the xp system? And how many active IPs during prime time.. appreciate your time.. thank you.
Member avatar small AethisRex 312d
AethisRex4923Member avatar small AethisRex 311d
General Discussion

Mando bunker elite mobs drops

Has anyone looted a commando artifact schematic lately? I've been killing elite mobs in various bunkers over last week or two and gotten like 20 of the other commando drops, but no schematics. Maybe they were made more rare or removed?
Member avatar small ioscode 316d
ioscode3729Member avatar small ioscode 314d
General Discussion

@Savage & TC help

I am unable to log on any of my characters on TC. I get the following error... "The planet in which your character is stored is disabled". I'm guessing Tanaab is not turned on? If you can port Gil & Karnoc to Cnet, it would be great.ThanksGil
Small Gil Craft 321d
Gil Craft3734Small Gil Craft 320d
General Discussion

Savage Certification Event

Savage Towing Service
Small Dakk 324d
Dakk1664Small Dakk 324d
General Discussion

Jedi visibility

I have literally seen tons of Jedi with their lightsabers equipped and stand AFK for hours in a cantina and they never pop up on the BH terms.Over the last 3-5 days or so there have been no Jedi on the terms. Yet you drive by the Squill Cave and s...
Small AKA Holy 337d
AKA Holy112728Member avatar small Madhead 325d
General Discussion

new commando weapons question

which are for the acid line in commando and which are for the flamer line just so i know with moves to use
Member avatar small Madhead 328d
Madhead3779Member avatar small Madhead 328d
General Discussion

Watch your 6

I have spent the last week working with a company that contacted me for a work-at-home position. This newly emerging tech company was in Bloomberg Business Week (magazine) as a new and innovative startup. The interview seemed to go exceptionally ...
Member avatar small bewchakka 328d
bewchakka1595Member avatar small bewchakka 328d
General Discussion

Weapon facility breakin

click here Troubled Rebel Princess
Small Opi 328d
Opi1407Small Opi 328d
General Discussion

Something wrong?

Half of the people got kicked from the server and now can't get back in?Anyone know whats up? OK now it is showing down on the launcher just not the site.
Member avatar small Edmonde 333d
Edmonde3830Member avatar small Edmonde 333d
General Discussion

Trick or Treat Race Track

I was looking for this last track anyone have any idea where it might be?
Small Stormgeald 333d
Stormgeald3874Small Stormgeald 333d
General Discussion

Suggestion

It's from NGE but I would LOVE to see player bounties in game. Is that a possibility?
Member avatar small box 333d
box2642Member avatar small Humdinger 333d
General Discussion

dual boxing

Haven't seen any posts on boxing 2 accounts. First, are there any rogue 1 rules against dual-boxing 2 toons at the same time on the same account?If allowed, what boxing software are you using? I used issboxer on revelations, but the mouse issue be...
Member avatar small ryn 1y
ryn71536Member avatar small obelawe 333d