Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Original
Custom Items for RogueOne!
2627Small
Post things you would like to see in game...(This does not mean it will get put in)
237839Small
Original
Everything Hutt
851Member avatar small
21Small
Original
A place to share your decorating achievements!
513Small
Original
A place to chat about things not SWG!
519Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Events!!

Hello players of RogueOne! My first (planned) event will be held this Saturday Jan, 27th at 4:00 PM EST.Please come buffed and ready to KILL KILL KILL! I will not be porting players so meet at 3843 -353 Lok before start time. This will be a group ...
Small Kyrisa - Events 91d
Kyrisa - Events4414Small Thornes 89d
General Discussion

mandoviol smasher requirements?

What skill do you need to train in order to be certified for the mandoviol smasher? I thought it would be the same as novice tk, but doesnt appear to be
Small Zaydah 100d
Zaydah4352Small Zaydah 96d
General Discussion

15/01/2018 BUG REPORT AT THIS MOMENT

HELLO SAVAGE!!! I THINK THERE IS A BUG ON THE GAME...SOME NPC'S DOESNT SHOW (LIKE TICKET COLLECTOR IN NYM'S STARPORT) AND I CANT EVENT RECALL MY SPEEDBIKE BECAUSE AFTER THE BUFFS I GET FROM CORONET IT SAYS THAT I HAVE DIED AND I M STILL IN COMBAT!...
Small BOLSEVIKOS37 101d
BOLSEVIKOS372244Small Cozdragon 99d
General Discussion

rebel rescue Corvette mission?

get the quest from the npc in tyrena do all the locations work to get the Codes?tried getting the codes from the POI location on Lok but everytime I return to Npc says I don't have the codes anyone confirm quest is working?
Member avatar small Morpheus420 101d
Morpheus4203242Member avatar small Morpheus420 100d
General Discussion

Player Crafted Vehicles

So, something that has been bugging the living daylights out of me is the disparity of resource costs for the various vehicles made by the Mechanic. Quite frankly, there is ABSOLUTELY no point in crafting any vehicle other than what's available i...
Small OU8-12 344d
OU8-1231018Member avatar small honkwomp 104d
General Discussion

looking to get account approved please :)

making a post to get account approved
Member avatar small seemeet 158d
seemeet4427Small BOLSEVIKOS37 108d
General Discussion

hi guys

Hey I'm new :D
Member avatar small dxckidz 113d
dxckidz2209Small Mas Amedda - SA 112d
General Discussion

DavidZ525

Doing this so I can be activated
Member avatar small DavidZ525 114d
DavidZ5252188Small Cozdragon 113d
General Discussion

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Be safe out there...
Small Ofee 116d
Ofee2194Small Mas Amedda - SA 116d
General Discussion

Holiday Greetings, the Sequel

Please enjoy your Season, regardless of how you celebrate (or may have already done so) even you rascally Rebels... *wanders off muttering about kids and lawns*
Small Ofee 123d
Ofee2271Small Zaydah 121d
General Discussion

Please update your launchers

The Christmas Event has ended. Please update your launchers before entering the game.Thanks
Small Mas Amedda - SA 121d
Mas Amedda - SA1174Small Mas Amedda - SA 121d
General Discussion

Can not launch SWG

I had to restore my laptop last night due to a power outage. Reinstalled SWG and R1 launcher. Followed all of the guidelines provided and all TRE files needed are installed. I click on the R1 launcher and it updates, but then no SWG. Did I do some...
Small AKA Holy 128d
AKA Holy13842Small AKA Holy 127d
General Discussion

A quick thank you!!!!!

As always the devs and csrs have been working hard to add some amazing content to this server. With publish 9 eminently arriving, I would like to take a second to thank them for all the hard work they put in so that I can have fun.You will often h...
Member avatar small kiss thegirl 144d
kiss thegirl151298Member avatar small Morpheus420 140d
General Discussion

any one looting jedi tapes ??

I havent seen any jedi tapes drop in a long while, was wondering if any one has seen any drop ?
Small pathless 145d
pathless4412Member avatar small Magoon 145d
General Discussion

Please remove the baddies from coronet

Thank you for the custom content. I do not agree with the placement of the baddies right smack dab in the middle of newbie grindville and right at the entrance to the start port, but it took effort to set all that up, so thanksBut it is long past...
Member avatar small honkwomp 148d
honkwomp2334Small Mas Amedda - SA 148d
General Discussion

Server?

does the server get restarted once a week?
Member avatar small Morpheus420 155d
Morpheus4202354Small Rocknards 155d
General Discussion

buffs

where is the best location to get doc and ent buffs?
Small danimal425 159d
danimal4253304Member avatar small honkwomp 158d
General Discussion

[WIP] Semi-flat UI Reskin and R1 Sith Login

After a whole lot of tinkering I've been making slow progress on a total UI re-theme the past couple of weeks since returning to SWGemu after five years away. R1 has quickly become my favorite server, and with the new Vader login splash overwriti...
Small Apex 1y
Apex133937Member avatar small Script 164d
General Discussion

Win 20 million credits!!!

This contest is somewhat simple. Just post a few paragraphs describing your LIVE experience from the time you started, the moment you knew you were addicted, etc. Id like it to be in a story format and fun to read. The contest will run until ...
Small Banquo 174d
Banquo121292Small Mas Amedda - SA 166d
General Discussion

Junk Dealers

I thought that I might add this. It came from live but may helpWeapon Junk Dealers-257 -4375 Coronet, Corellia4809 -4663 Moenia, Naboo-6204 1846 Jawa Traders, Tatooine *Note: Must Have 1xxx Smuggler to understand*443 4879 Nym's Stronghold, Lok3202...
Member avatar small daspeco 172d
daspeco1304Member avatar small daspeco 172d