Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Original
Custom Items for RogueOne!
2627Small
Post things you would like to see in game...(This does not mean it will get put in)
237839Small
Original
Everything Hutt
851Member avatar small
21Small
Original
A place to share your decorating achievements!
513Small
Original
A place to chat about things not SWG!
519Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Voting

Hi all!I have been here less than a month and its amazing to see new people every day. Remember its not just about telling your friends (which I hope we all do lol) but every day (every 12 hours actually) you can vote on both links here to show e...
Small Inde 1y
Inde2741Small NaTaS 1y
General Discussion

HQ Textures - Solved :)

Is there a way for us to enable High Res Textures? Update - Figured it out! yay :)I appears that the HD Textures is a mod. I downloaded the file SWG_texture.7z then unzipped to a temp folder, copied all the files into the texture folder within the...
Small Dez 1y
Dez62621Small Dez 1y
General Discussion

rotateFurniture yaw, pitch, roll

/rotateFurniture yaw, pitch, roll, and reset slash command options in addition to retaining left, right. This extended functionality is disabled by default to remain true to 14.1, but it can be enabled by simply setting false to true in RotateFurn...
Small Wowakan 1y
Wowakan61637Small Dez 1y
General Discussion

My new Tree Fort

i posted my pic in the photo gallery. Arrrrrrr
Small Cid 1y
Cid51308Small Cid 1y
General Discussion

Darth Caedus cave on Mandalore

Thanks to : CopernicusKublaiOwozDarth Caedus : down😃
Small StreetLuke 1y
StreetLuke0550Small StreetLuke 1y
General Discussion

Beskar Mines on Mandalore

Thanks to :OwozCidKublaiHoodToborro the Hutt : downSC-87 : down /bow 😉
Small StreetLuke 1y
StreetLuke0575Small StreetLuke 1y
General Discussion

Death Rock Impaler down

Thanks to :MaraOwozKublaiAwesome group last night ! Thanks for fun 😃
Small StreetLuke 1y
StreetLuke0531Small StreetLuke 1y
General Discussion

To All The Dads

Be ye rebellious or imperialistic; we all have in common a figure that loomed largest in our lives.To All The Dads...we honor you and the sacrifices big and small you made for us. If we could grow to be half the man you were; we can consider ours...
Small Hood 1y
Hood31064Small Ani 1y
General Discussion

Server First

Many groups tried to defeat the new Imperial Prison "Reloaded" on Dathomir. We all love the content Savage creates for us, and he does not make it easy. We had, in a group I ran with gotten all the way up to "The Emperor's Hand" before but, we wou...
Small Ioldanach 1y
Ioldanach2803Small StreetLuke 1y
General Discussion

Join the Rebel Alliance!

///*%$$#@#@##**((Begin Encoded Transmission:Everyone seems to want a cool metal toy, the AT-ST, and I understand. I also think that something should be done about the tyranny of the Empire! Everything comes down to effectiveness, but numbers play ...
Small Ioldanach 1y
Ioldanach31086Small NaTaS 1y
General Discussion

Caps for Speed and Defenses

Hello, I was wondering if our server has caps for speed, accuracy, and defenses and if so what they were, for instance in Awakening Mellee Defense cap was 125 same as EMU.
Member avatar small Zirxax Kailor 1y
Zirxax Kailor0654Member avatar small Zirxax Kailor 1y
General Discussion

Down Time fun

you have to go to walmart and buy 3 items to make people think.... what are they?
Member avatar small Humdinger 1y
Humdinger51327Small Bough 1y
General Discussion

Housing pictures

Is there a link to all the housing deeds that shows images? I found a few I saw on vendor search but could not for the life of me find a link to Bespin House.
Small Inde 1y
Inde41267Small StreetLuke 1y
General Discussion

New Server Status!!

I would like to Thank NaTaS for his time, effort and the AWESOME new server status he created, without even being asked to do it, for this server.We are very appreciative of all his hard work and we thank him so very much!!!If you see him, and you...
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV92257Small NaTaS 1y
General Discussion

Attachment missing on list?

Looked through the Attachments Pinned thread...but I could not find 1 thing. I know that this is not an Attachment really but it's still a BE add-on. But how do I find out if anybody knows if Stored Pets +25 works or not? Thanks in advance for any...
Small Killerr Jawa 1y
Killerr Jawa4972Small Killerr Jawa 1y
General Discussion

Wish List Items...

Just wanted to say thank you all for your input in the wish list area. I honestly do look at them and I will work on trying to get some of them in. I am currently working on a new profession and it is sucking up my time, but well worth it!!Again,...
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV51507Member avatar small lordhostle 1y
General Discussion

Play on Mac...

Hello all guys, i'm try to return in game but my old pc is gone, i want to know, if anyone can help me, if is possible to install and play swg on a mac using some emulator... i use wine for some programs and work well. Anyone expert in mac that ca...
Member avatar small Beldran 1y
Beldran2723Small Savage - DEV 1y
General Discussion

disc download

where can I get the game to download as the disc download isn't working? im keen to play this game once again :) get me some holocrons xD
Member avatar small pepper19 2y
pepper192697Small Savage - DEV 2y
General Discussion

Attachments

So if I understood the attachment thread if your a miner Survey/Structure Assembly/Structure Experimentation are 125+ so these tapes would have no effect for a miner?
Small Ani 2y
Ani2769Small Savage - DEV 2y
General Discussion

Player Accounts

Just a friendly reminder you need to be able to show proof of ownership of the game when it is requested. The Request will come from a PM in game. If you fail to reply or do not have proof of ownership (for multiple accounts) accounts will be sus...
Small Savage - DEV 2y
Savage - DEV0597Small Savage - DEV 2y