Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Original
Custom Items for RogueOne!
2627Small
Post things you would like to see in game...(This does not mean it will get put in)
234826Small
Original
Everything Hutt
851Member avatar small
21Small
Original
A place to share your decorating achievements!
510Small
Original
A place to chat about things not SWG!
519Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Sidious - DEV0476Small Sidious - DEV 1y
General Discussion

SWGROGUEONE Running on Windows 10 IoT?

Will this game run on a device using Windows 10 IoT? ( Been looking at the Raspberry PI3 ) ...Just curious ...Thanks
Member avatar small mapache 1y
mapache2646Small Sidious - DEV 1y
General Discussion

added invite alias to shuttle alias

I deleted my old alias and loaded the new shuttle alias which includes the invite alias and it worked fine for me (both ticket buys and invite macro).post alias in chat hit entercopy the invite macro and insert you name where indicatedyou now have...
Small Inde 1y
Inde2574Small Ofee 1y
General Discussion

Congrats Rayne!

Just had to share this before I head off to get some sleep. She had her puppies on National Dog Day!!11 total living and doing well. πŸ˜€
Small Wowakan 1y
Wowakan2575Small Egeap 1y
General Discussion

Mandalore question

I was wondering what a new player can expect to find on mandalore?Thanks in advanced.
Member avatar small Makan 1y
Makan51045Small Blender 1y
General Discussion

updated shuttle ticket alias

added Taanab starport (tan) and the outpost on taanab (taa)added player citiesdantooine Freedom (fre)naboo Cyprus Bay (cyp)ALSO added flights too and from Corellia and Lok as well as Corellia and Rorithis can be copy and pasted from the Players Gu...
Small Inde 1y
Inde0485Small Inde 1y
General Discussion

Possible Client Changes??

I have been playing with the new client install, adding new colors, changing HAM bars and icons. Was wondering what peoples thoughts are on adding the NGE icons?
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV71571Small RogueOne 1y
General Discussion

shuttle alias

if anyone has tried to load this in past couple of weeks I apologize. When I updated it last something odd happened on copy paste and hasnt worked for anyone loading it.It has now been fixed and ready for use thanks to bealman :)http://www.swgrog...
Small Inde 1y
Inde0435Small Inde 1y
General Discussion

Galaxy Harvester

Got mail today letting me know Mandalore is an option for resrouces now 😁I would ask about adding hoth stuff we currently put as unknown.. but frankly til we actually know WTH is going on lol.. that can wait.
Small Inde 1y
Inde0463Small Inde 1y
General Discussion

space travel YT2400 quest

any plans to expand into space and include the Mustafar Quest?
Small Jin 1y
Jin2657Small Inde 1y
General Discussion

Shout out to one of our Dev's

Best of wishes for a great birthday Corran!!πŸŽ‚It's not about how much beer you can drink but what you can still remember in the morning...hehe
Small Hood 1y
Hood2603Small Inde 1y
General Discussion

Mandalmotors Bunker Completed

Toborro : downBoorka : downLom Pyke : downThanks to :BaadKublaiOwozGood Job !
Small StreetLuke 1y
StreetLuke0506Small StreetLuke 1y
General Discussion

Galaxy Harvester

Most if not all of us know what this is already. But for anyone who doesn't, this is a Resource database dependent on player updates. If we do not enter new resources, they wont go into the database.So please if you do any crafting and or survey...
Small Inde 1y
Inde4975Small Inde 1y
General Discussion

Free Hanging Imperial Banners Questions

Are free hanging Imp banners in the game or just the ones on the poles, and how do you get them? In live I had like seven of them, and would love to be able to get my hands on some for decorating. Thanks in advance. - Makan
Member avatar small Makan 1y
Makan3884Small StreetLuke 1y
General Discussion

Happy 4th July

Happy Indipendence Day US guys and gals :)
Small StreetLuke 1y
StreetLuke31095Small NaTaS 1y
General Discussion

So... anyway...

...just starting a random thread...*Throws a rock at Hood*Forums are too quiet....*pokes server*
Small Ofee 1y
Ofee2626Small Hood 1y
General Discussion

Voting

Hi all!I have been here less than a month and its amazing to see new people every day. Remember its not just about telling your friends (which I hope we all do lol) but every day (every 12 hours actually) you can vote on both links here to show e...
Small Inde 1y
Inde2628Small NaTaS 1y
General Discussion

HQ Textures - Solved :)

Is there a way for us to enable High Res Textures? Update - Figured it out! yay :)I appears that the HD Textures is a mod. I downloaded the file SWG_texture.7z then unzipped to a temp folder, copied all the files into the texture folder within the...
Small Dez 1y
Dez62048Small Dez 1y
General Discussion

rotateFurniture yaw, pitch, roll

/rotateFurniture yaw, pitch, roll, and reset slash command options in addition to retaining left, right. This extended functionality is disabled by default to remain true to 14.1, but it can be enabled by simply setting false to true in RotateFurn...
Small Wowakan 1y
Wowakan61374Small Dez 1y
General Discussion

My new Tree Fort

i posted my pic in the photo gallery. Arrrrrrr
Small Cid 1y
Cid51087Small Cid 1y