Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Original
Custom Items for RogueOne!
2627Small
Post things you would like to see in game...(This does not mean it will get put in)
234826Small
Original
Everything Hutt
851Member avatar small
21Small
Original
A place to share your decorating achievements!
510Small
Original
A place to chat about things not SWG!
519Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Thank You All for Being Here....

Hello All,On behalf of our staff, I would like to extend a sincere thank you to all of you who play on this server, promote this server, contribute to the community (forums and TeamSpeak), and develop code to make the game more enjoyable.Without y...
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV316661Small Sidious - DEV 1y
General Discussion

donations

i was thinking of donating to the server when i can just wondering if you donate do you get like a contributor title on the forums or something like that?
Small Vlhad 1y
Vlhad41183Small Sidious - DEV 1y
General Discussion

Can Ithorians wear cybernetics?

I was wondering if i made an Ithorian tank, if ithorians could wear cybernetics. Thanks!
Member avatar small .-. 1y
.-.61173Member avatar small .-. 1y
General Discussion

/salute to our brothers in arms

We have a lot of veterans in our community and on our team, and I wont name names but Sir you rock :) To day is the day we remember all those that have served and from the Rogue One Team thank you for your service and /salute.
Small Sidious - DEV 1y
Sidious - DEV4925Small Inde 1y
General Discussion

SiN Guild Photo

I would like to get everyone in SiN together for a guild photo - tonight (Friday, the 28th) if possible.10pm ESTLeave me an in game email if there is an issue or need to schedule another time.LadyThornes
Small mrsthornes 1y
mrsthornes4918Small Vlhad 1y
General Discussion

Wanted to say thanks

So as you all know we did a patch last night to help with resources for Blacksmith as well as some changes to weapons but we also add in a new loot table for events of which I started testing over last weekend.What I want to say is thank you all w...
Small Sidious - DEV 1y
Sidious - DEV203406Small Savage - DEV 1y
General Discussion

Player House Capacities

I searched but didn't see anything on this topic. Online at this link is the old list of housing storage capacities. http://swg.wikia.com/wiki/StructuresDoes this server match those housing storage capacities or are there adjustments?Thanks!
Member avatar small .-. 1y
.-.2702Small Sidious - DEV 1y
General Discussion

22 OCT 2016 - CNET Random Server Event

Thanks to everyone that showed up and sorry I was late but Corran and Savage got it started and hope you all had fun tonight.
Small Sidious - DEV 1y
Sidious - DEV1496Small Sidious - DEV 1y
General Discussion

Jedi questions.

Hi all!I know that we have a jedi system in the game that is supposed to be fun and interesting but I was wondering where I can get more information about it?I was mostly wondering if you unlock jedi on a certain toon, is that the toon that then b...
Small gravesunrunner 1y
gravesunrunner41139Small gravesunrunner 1y
General Discussion

A Little Perplexed

I am having a problem starting up the game in an old desktop that I spent mnay hours resurrecrting from dust gathering in the barn.It runs winxpIt internet connects OKI copied from this working pc a copy of the swgrogueone directory and the deskto...
Member avatar small mapache 1y
mapache2626Small Blender 1y
General Discussion

Question about Wound Treatment Speed as it relates to buffs

Wound Treatment Speed: [100] [SEA +25] (Cap is 100 - SEAs only useful for non masters)Is this correct? I thought these SEAs increased WTS to 125 on live... The little bits of clues from old posts seems to suggest that that was the case also. Thoug...
Small Rocknards 1y
Rocknards2690Small Rocknards 1y
General Discussion

New Developer!!!

Hello All,I would like everyone to welcome a very talented and skilled developer to our team. TK441.We have a long list of honey do's for him already, although he will take requests from the general population, they will have to be approved and t...
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV122187Small NexCruor 1y
General Discussion

creature farm survey tool

Yes we all want one and the sooner the better of course... but...as for using a ranger to find a medium or fat spot.. some people swear by it, however for me it has not worked. On a rori scaley spawn months back I found a fat spot only to find ze...
Small Inde 1y
Inde1513Small Inde 1y
General Discussion

If you are grinding Musician

PLEASE do not grind musician in a group with an afk ent buffer. If you play a different song than the buffer you will break the buffer.. they will not be able to switch from dance to music if not the same song.
Small Inde 1y
Inde31168Small Inde 1y
General Discussion

Love from the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta

Here are just a couple of the hundreds of balloons that launched this morning, what a sight it was to see. Thought you guys would get a kick out of these in particular 😋
Small RogueOne 1y
RogueOne1453Small RogueOne 1y
General Discussion

Helpful auction tab info

it you are making a macro to spam the auction tab make sure you start your macro with /auction in front of your message.this way it does not matter what tab you are in when you hit your macro, your text will go in the auction channel :]
Small Inde 1y
Inde1473Small Inde 1y
General Discussion

Quick Poll about Jedi

So we have been talking an listen to everyone so we want to pose this question to everyone.Is Jedi Padawan suppose to be an Alpha Class?Before you answer think about it?
Small Sidious - DEV 1y
Sidious - DEV316002Small Sidious - DEV 1y
General Discussion

We ARE NOT going to NERF Jedi......

Hello All, I know you all love your Jedi and rightfully so. We are currently in the middle of doing the Knight Trials and some other "Special" things (good) for the Jedi. We agree that Jedi Should be the Alpha Class in this game and we would ne...
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV51257Small Blender 1y
General Discussion

new guy here with some questions

hey was curious about this server, but noticed that i didnt see anyone at all when i logged in, so no doc buffs or ent buffs to be seen, so i wondered where would it be best for a new player to start from? or what player city should i do missions ...
Small Snarfy Jones 1y
Snarfy Jones3730Small Snarfy Jones 1y
General Discussion

How to Properly Bitch on the Forums and Be listened to :)

Hello All,I have been seeing more an more post with people complaining about one thing or another. When you just complain and offer no solutions or alternatives you will be ignored. BUT, if you would like to be constructive and see some changes i...
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV1442Small Savage - DEV 1y