Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Original
Custom Items for RogueOne!
2522No posts yet
Post things you would like to see in game...(This does not mean it will get put in)
200708Member avatar small
Original
Everything Hutt
861Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] New Player Introduction!

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV26033549Member avatar small talonnd 9d
[Pinned] Dear RogueOne
General Discussion

[Pinned] Dear RogueOne

The Bullshit in general Chat stops....NOW...you have been warned. We have other things to take care of then to babysitPlease read this post on Player harassment. If you have any questions, please let us know.Also, just so everyone knows. Taunting...
Small Savage - DEV 50d
Savage - DEV1481Small Savage - DEV 50d
[Pinned] Sign Maker
General Discussion

[Pinned] Sign Maker

Tired of googling, looking for the code to make your signs colored? Look no more!!!Cool little application that will make your code for you!!! Enjoy!!SWG Sign Creater
Small Savage - DEV 61d
Savage - DEV1320Small Savage - DEV 61d
General Discussion

[Pinned] SwgRogueOne Rules and Policies

To All PlayersDo not discuss, advertise, or link other servers (other than SWG RogueOne) or their respective forums on our social media pages or groups, or our forums. Such posts will be deleted and persons that posted them removed.If you break an...
Small Sidious - DEV 99d
Sidious - DEV1432Small Sidious - DEV 99d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!!

In attempts to bring updated content and get the information out as soon as we can we have added a YouTub Channel to our arsenal.Check us out HEREI will be adding more videos and content as they roll in!!Thanks! and Enjoy!!!Savage
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV41113Member avatar small Danovanw 143d
General Discussion

[Pinned] New Ticket/Bug System

Hello All,In an attempt to better server you we have implemented a ticking system for the server. You can goto http://help.swgrogueone.com/support/homeor Click HERE You can also access the ticketing system from the Links box on the right column o...
Small Savage - DEV 179d
Savage - DEV1712Small Savage - DEV 179d
General Discussion

[Pinned] New Player FAQ - PLEASE READ

Seeing this was asked a little while ago figured I would just write it up.Rules thread can be found hereQ: What's the main planet everyone is on?A: Corellia - CNET to be exactQ: Are there buffs there?A: Yes you can get doc and ent buffs in CNET as...
Small Sidious - DEV 204d
Sidious - DEV11547Small Sidious - DEV 204d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Guild Advertisements

A new section has just been added to allow the community to advertise and recruit to your guilds. Please use this section to post ONE advertisement per guild. You can find it HERE.
Small RogueOne 229d
RogueOne1872Small RogueOne 229d
General Discussion

[Pinned] SWG RogueOne - Rules and Policies (Please Read)

To All PlayersDo not discuss, advertise, or link other servers (other than SWG RogueOne) or their respective forums on our social media pages or groups, or our forums. Such posts will be deleted and persons that posted them removed.If you break an...
Small Sidious - DEV 234d
Sidious - DEV1812Small Sidious - DEV 234d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Suggestions and Additions to Game

ALL suggestions for game changes or additions should be placed in the Wish List section of the forums.We welcome all suggestions but please remeber it is up to the discretion of the Dev team as to what we do and do not use.Thanks
Small Savage - DEV 242d
Savage - DEV1705Small Savage - DEV 242d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Crafting Requirements for Blacksmith

Advanced Armor SegmentsAdvanced Neutral Armor Componentiron_kammrissteel_ditaniumcopper_diatiumAdvanced Rebel Armor Componentarmophous_baltaransteel_cubiriancopper_thalliumAdvanced Imperial Armor Componentaluminum_phriksteel_quadraniumcopper_kelsh...
Small Savage - DEV 346d
Savage - DEV0825Small Savage - DEV 346d
[Pinned] DKP System
General Discussion

[Pinned] DKP System

Regular DKPThis DKP system awards points to players for attending raids, which they then spend to receive items. For example, players may receive points for attending raids or killing bosses, as well as earning hourly points and bonus adjustments ...
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV2972Small Savage - DEV 1y
[Pinned] Attachments
General Discussion

[Pinned] Attachments

This list consists of all the skill modifiers currently in game.All of these should be working. The [Max Skill Limit] is what the game allows you to gain as a benefit from your skills. For example you can get dodge up to 210, however from your ski...
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV01219Small Savage - DEV 1y
[Pinned] Galaxy Harvester
General Discussion

[Pinned] Galaxy Harvester

Make sure to check (and make updates) to Galaxy Harvester. Website is Located HEREAt the top right hit the drop down box next to Galaxy, choose SWG RogueOne
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV0804Small Savage - DEV 1y
General Discussion

[Pinned] Welcome To RogueOne!

WELCOME!!We are very excited to welcome everyone to our new home!!!! It is our Goal to maintain server up time and bring Fresh NEW content on a continuous basis.We are working diligently to get the server back up and running ASAP. Please check t...
Small Savage - DEV 1y
Savage - DEV01554Small Savage - DEV 1y
General Discussion

Vendor problem?

Anyone know if vendors are currently Bugged? I tried to check maintenance on the one that I had and it wouldn't go then I tried to do everything else you can do with one to include destroying it. I can add items and take items off but nothing else...
Small Stormgeald 2d
Stormgeald593Small Stormgeald 14h
General Discussion

Looking for a Mellichae group

My mission is broken. I would greatly appreciate if someone would allow me to tag along for their kill. This would allow me to complete as well.Thank you in advance,Talun
Member avatar small talonnd 2d
talonnd258Small exgallows 1d
General Discussion

Did someone say Survey Droids?????

This is gonna be awesome!since you figured this part out,might there be a way to use said droids for creature resources? I know I'm probably living in a dream world,but doesn't hurt to ask.Awesome work BTW!
Small Roost 3d
Roost4102Member avatar small netyoda 2d
General Discussion

Just because

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi7KPDi_yQI&list=RDoi7KPDi_yQI
Small Gil Craft 3d
Gil Craft169Small Gil Craft 3d
General Discussion

@Savage & Rise of the Pirates

There better be rum...
Small Gil Craft 4d
Gil Craft177Small Gil Craft 4d