- Must have 240 (or more Skill Points used in Jedi) - Must be a rebel or imperial. NO neutral - Must NOT be Combatant or SF - Once you meet the above, goto a shrine and kneel. - Journeyman Trainers are located at dark and light enclaves.
Fixes - Fixed schematics for various tokens - Fixed lair names on Mandalore and Taanab - Added Melee Mitigation 1 to Master Journeyman - Adjusted Mount ferocity so they can be controlled by non-ch's - Sith Speeder sounds now working
Jedi / BH / Ranged - Ranged have a higher chance to by pass saber block - Master BH have an even greater chance to by pass saber block - Lightsabers will have a higher change for armor break on non-jedi characters armor
- New Master Powers Light Saber - Added timers to choke, MindBlast1, Mindblast2 - Added dmg to ForceKnockDown 1 - 3, ForceThrow 1 - 2, ForceWeaken 1 - 2 - Added a dizzy state to ForceKnockDown3 - ForceWeaken 1 and 2 now hit all pools for damage
New Changes - 16 July 2017 1. Changed timers on choke, AI, mindblast1, and mindblast2 to 1 minute 2. All timers will display how long you have left before the time is up when you use the ability again 3. Fixed bypass saberblock for non ranged toons and non ranged NPCS (the effect will not fire unless they are ranged) 4. All powers require the user to have a saber equipped to use the power 5. Fixed a bug when the user tries a ability with a timer that it fires the ability and adds a the timer still even though the user gets an error telling them that they need to have a saber equipped. 6. Avatar Station and Star Destroying Dungeons have been added to quick travel guy.
New Changes - 17 July 2017 1. All powers attack abilities now use the saber speed and saber force cost to calculate how fast you can cast and how much force is used.
New Changes - 18 July 2017 1. Modification to the Master Powers saber to account for the change in the use of saber speed in the equation when seeing how fast an ability can be cast for powers. (this should put Master Powers speed and force use on par with Master Sabers)
2. Clothing/Armor will now have it's name change to yellow when an attachment is added - showing that it has an attachment in the item.
An attempt at making armor and clothing attachments more useful, and less junk drops. Along with attempting to make item specific skill mods make sense.
aim alertlert beserk - from what I can tell the skill has no effect of effectiveness or duration carbine_aim clothing_repair combat_bleed_defense droid_complexity droid_customization foraging grenade_assembly grenade_experimentation heavyweapon_accuracy heavyweapon_speed instrument_assembly intimidate - from what I can tell the skill has no effect. The ability Intim1 and Intim2 have set resists and duration. medical_foraging onehandmelee_damage pistol_aim rescue rifle_aim steadyaim structure_complexity twohandmelee_damage volley warcry - same reasoning as initimdate.
Teris Kasi Artist unarmed_passive_defense = defense acuity
On Armor (not attachments)removed everything except tributary defense skill mods to make it more appealing to any combat class. On Clothing (not attachments)removed most all combat related skill mods On Weapons removed any skill mod not related to that weapon.
New Changes - 22 July 2017
- New Journeyman Heal - Heal ALL wounds. Heals all pools and Force, removed all states.
- Can only be used 1x every 24 hours
- New Jedi Trinket - Placed in Journeyman Damage and Force Refined Crystal Pack. Must be looted (Talus Bunkers/Crash Site) and is a no-trade item.
- Fixed Squill Master Title - Chiss Females can now wear dress shoes. - Fixed Chef Barrels - Adjusted Loot Drops for Perls (better chance to get one)
All Powers attacks and buffs now use the lightsaber speed and force cost.
Force Choke - Dmg has been increased as well as DOT Dmg
Force Intimdate 1 & 2 - no change other then FC and Speed
Force KnockDown 1 - Added damage to the ability does Action Dmg
Force KnockDown 2 - Added damage to the ability and stun effect does Action Dmg
Force KnockDown 3 - Added damage to the ability and dizzy effect does Action Dmg
Force Lightning Cone 1 - no change other then FC and Speed
Force Lightning Cone 2 - Added Blind Effect
Force Lightning Single 1 - no change other then FC and Speed
Force Lightning Single 2 - no change other then FC and Speed
Force Throw 1 - no change other then FC and Speed
Force Throw 2 - no change other then FC and Speed
Force Weaken 1 & 2 - Added Dmg (hits all pools)
Mind Blast 1 - no change other then FC and Speed
Mind Blast 2 - Mind Bleed and ability now does Mind Damage only
- Journyman now have the following added: -Mastere Journeyman - Jedi toughness 10, lightsaber toughness 10
- New Abilities - Jedi MindTrick 1,2 and 3. Ability reflects damage back onto the attacker, as long as the state is applied on the attacker, causing damage to random pools.
*Patch update 11 Aug - Remove all Mind Trick for debugging - Removed ForceLighting3 for debugging - Removed Chef Barrels for more testing