To make everything easier we have used the SWGEMU's policies, since 99% of people have played there before.
Character, creature and Item names in RogueOne should reflect the spirit of the game. The character naming policy encompasses first and last names. The following types of names are inappropriate:
• Vile, profane, rude, or racist names including common swear words, anatomical references, racial slurs, and homonyms of these words.
• Combinations of words that produce an offensive result (e.g. Hugeaz, Tug Mcgroin, KneeGrow).
• Any and all drug references.
• Proper names from the Star Wars universe, including the first or last name of any significant NPC in Star Wars Galaxies or the Star Wars universe (e.g. Skywalker, Greedo, Vader, Exar Kun, Xizor, Fett)
• Any historical or religious references. (e.g God, Jesus, Allah, Satan, Adolf Hitler, Stalin)
• Names chosen with the intent, or possessed of the effect of harming the reputation of, or used to impersonate a RogueOne developer, representative or CSR.
• For all of the above, misspellings and alternative spellings of the word or words are also unacceptable. Guild Tags that violate the above rules will be disbanded and the guild leader will be subject to disciplinary action. Characters with any of the above type of name violations can be deleted. There will be no reimbursements made for any items, structures, credits, skills, or any other game related issue directly related to the character name being changed for the above violations. Items or objects with these words will be deleted without reimbursement.
• Combinations of items or structures that violate the above rules will also be deleted without reimbursement for the item, structure, credit investment or contents. Any other name deemed inappropriate that may not fall under the above categories will be deleted at the decision of RogueOne Staff, who have the final say on all name changes. Repeated violations can also result in an account ban.